Wednesday, August 15, 2018

A journey never ends...

It was a halt or say a stop
from the lunatic fragile sphere.
All geared up is what needed the most.
But yeh that wasn't the stop that I gazed,
leaving everything behind I sat on sail
on a wreched ship which was purposeless.
As journey began , I thought I am yet to begin my sound repose
not much it had been that time could pass
a curl was found to skew it all.

A loner, a recluse ,a backsetter
If what I initially choose,
A journey that began with a risk,
from one mount to other summit.
I walked ,I walked undone,
A path was paved by gentle hands.

As promise by his words and charmer by deeds,
He hold my hand even to wreched ship.
In his faith I walked behind him,
narrow was path, slick was the street.
still I walked firm in faith
Set was journey which set to sail.

I wanted to rest ,I wanted to weep,
he washed away all worries and didn't leave me

A new journey was set into sail even before one could complete....

1 comment: