Wednesday, November 30, 2011

CRY OF THE BROKEN HEART…..

THE dream that was not mine, have dared to dream for,
The cause which was not mine, have tried for,
Never felt this way before, just the way it is now,
It feels good to be special for someone,
May be not for life long or say for short span.
But this life brings twist whenever life goes on plain,
All was fine, happy, but! That one day...
The door of the tyrant world was opened,
A wind blew and took all that was mine; everything was left deserted, disorganized
As an earthquake in my life.
I knew it, it will happen soon.
But was not prepared to accept the truth,
What I thought was mine was not now and was never,
What was once my life is all gone,
I think it’s not anyone’s fault
It’s only me and my thoughts,
Want to thank it, for being for me for span of time,
To be mine and only mine.
We wished each other farewell and the next day,
When I opened my eyes again, it was you all gone...
I cried, cried a lot, but no one to hear,
The one, who was my life, left me unuttered alone in grief and despair.
This was the result to dream for a dream which was not mine but all real..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment