Friday, December 10, 2010

.. ITS ME..!

She is sweet, she is caring,
cute and adorable is all her flairs,
love her the most ,she is the who matters to me the most,
always stood by me, praised me boost me up,
always accompany me when i am alone,
no one has complimented the way she does,
of my beauties, of my talents ,
to her it's me who matters the most,
no one so perfect yet the best,
without which I Will never be understood ,
majestic may not be her deeds,
but the fashion in which she deals adds charming gleam,
sparkle in her eyes, and promising bright smile on her face,
always says something to me ,
OH it's me!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome way of depicting self-assurance and sureness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AARE IT WAS JUST SELF APPRECAITION :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Self appreciation is very necessary - that shows that you love yourself. That is the basic foundation for loving and caring for others.
    "LIKE"

    ReplyDelete